Food-tech startup, leading the world's transition to a sustainable food supply chain
🍫 We are looking for driven, open minded & enthusiastic individuals to grow Choco together. The position requires motivation & energy only (previous experience preferred but not necessary). The job involves improving the life of restaurants by providing a solution that can help them every day.🍫
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series B of the last 5 years (Total raised $171.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
WHAT WILL YOU DO ?
Our business developers are the soul of Choco. They are individuals that are up for any challenge that comes their way to improve the habits of thousands of restaurants, one chef at a time.
🎯 The 4 reasons to join us : 🎯
- You will not only learn about sales but, as you will join the most hard-core teams at Choco: our cities Expansion team, you have to be ready to embrace other responsibilities around strategy and growth, to be able to execute and develop our localised growth plans at record speed.
- We believe in hiring from within and promoting talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- We will give you the ownership of a territory. Your role is to acquire and extend the Choco user base within this area and to be a master of your area.
- Become a true team player by collaborating with the AM team, the product team and the CS team and learn as much as possible from them!
💪 What does it take to perform on this job: 💪
The must haves:
- You are passionate about sales & a natural-born communicator: Hustling all day to reach restaurants owners and convert them into engaged users. You can connect with everyone around you and adapt to a diverse audience or potential users.
- The energy and passion to always continue to progress and grow. This means growing as an individual as well as helping Choco grow in your own city.
- Anyone who can speak Italian would be a big plus
⚙️ Your daily activities will be divided between these different missions: ⚙️
- You spend most of your days on the field, talking with chefs, entrepreneurs and food lovers.
- You create long lasting, trustful relationships with the different stakeholders you talk to.
- Internally, you know everything that is happening, what challenges everyone is facing and you are ready to help and improve things when required to make the whole team work faster & smarter.
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE ?
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.