Food-tech startup, leading the world's transition to a sustainable food supply chain
🍫 We are looking a hungry and motivated recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team to help scale our operations. If you have experience in a high growth environment, and you are looking for a mission driven organization that will give you ownership over your day to day, look no further.🍫
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series B of the last 5 years (Total raised $171.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be a part of a global and growing Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for the growth of the organization. Not only do we execute, we also provide valuable insights and advice to the business to ensure they are efficiently growing.
🎯 The 3 reasons to join us : 🎯
- You will be joining a growing organization and team that is at the forefront of building a product that is industry leading, with 25,000 users and counting. We have the opportunity to revolutionize an antiquated but crucial industry.
- Our team believes in ownership and allowing you to work in the way that works best for you. Everyone has their own style that allows them to perform at a high level and this is something that is celebrated at Choco.
- This role will provide you with an opportunity to learn from experienced Talent Acquisition professionals while also growing in your career by handling a number of roles that ranges from Operations, Finance, Legal, HR and more.
💪 What does it take to perform on this job: 💪
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role working for a hyper growth company. Startup experience is preferred as we move quickly and speed is important to our success.
- Passion for Talent Acquisition: someone who cares about candidate experience, stakeholder management, sourcing and creating and developing pipelines for future roles.
- Experience hiring for operations, customer success, sales, and account management is a plus.
⚙️ Your daily activities will be divided between these different missions: ⚙️
- You will take ownership of a number of roles and take care of the end to end process: intake calls, creating JDs, screening candidates, owning candidate experience, diversity and inclusion initiatives, partnering with internal stakeholders and hiring the best talent for Choco
- You will join a global, collaborative talent acquisition and people operations team
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY
New York, NY