Food-tech startup, leading the world's transition to a sustainable food supply chain
🍫 You will be the key figure in helping to drive Choco’s growth with Suppliers across Miami. The job involves improving the life of suppliers by providing a solution that can help them every day.🍫
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series B of the last 5 years (Total raised $171.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
WHAT WILL YOU DO ?
Our Vendor Partnerships Manager is the bridge between suppliers and their customers, making sure their communication is smooth and everything is in order. Your goal as a Supplier Partnership Manager is to make sure that we help suppliers to upgrade the way they receive and deliver orders.
💪 What does it take to perform on this job: 💪
- Native or C1 Spanish Speaking ability
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in partnerships, sales, account management or business development
- You have a strong interest in the digitization of the food industry, the ability to relate to supplier's day-to-day workflows and pain points, and are passionate to transform the industry with us
- Speaking the language of suppliers to convince stakeholders that Choco is the perfect value-add to their operations
- Proven negotiation ability, closing commercial deals and partnerships
- Eagerness to excel in a dynamic, high-growth environment and intrinsic motivation to outperform others
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to explain technology to stakeholders, supported by analytical communication
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
- Team-first mentality
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- Proactivity & reliability
- A good sense of humor & optimism
- Eagerness for learning
- Energy to grow
⚙️ Your daily activities: ⚙️
- Manage day to day suppliers relationship and communication
- Spending a majority of the day on the field with suppliers.
- Analyze business insights and turn them into action plans to develop Choco suppliers presence
- Use your passion for the food industry to stay aware of events, trends, competitors and industry developments
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE ?
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs on Planted