This job is no longer active
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 14 million watch enthusiasts every month. The goal of our global Customer Relations team is to offer each and every user the best buying experience possible. As an After-Sales Representative, you will comb through transactions with high probabilities of having been completed outside of our platform to see if we can capture potentially lost revenue. This is a critical role in capturing revenue for the company, working with Account Management when specific dealers are violating our terms and conditions, and answering any questions buyers may have who are still looking to make a purchase through our platform.
What you can expect:
• You'll be an important part of our Sales team, which is made up of open-minded employees with great personalities.
• You'll support our buyers after they have used the platform to see if they purchased through Chrono24 and help answer any questions they may have.
• You'll advise buyers and actively offer our buyer protection services in order to strengthen customers' connection with our marketplace.
• You’ll complete most of your work by actively calling Chrono24 buyers and occasionally sending emails.
• You'll support our customers with purchases made using Chrono24's Trusted Checkout service.
What sets you apart:
• You have 1-3 years of client-facing experience. Cold-calling experience is a big plus!
• You are naturally curious and have good communication skills and enjoy speaking on the phone.
• You have good critical thinking skills, you're organized, have an upbeat friendly, personality as well as the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
• You are flexible and willing to try new things.
• You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus.
• You are proficient in using standard office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
• You have new ideas about how we can further improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
• Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know!
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, “Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance. Are you enthusiastic and curious and enjoy tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as an After-Sales Representative working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success.