Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 15M visitors every month from all around the world. As part of our account management team you will be the day-to-day contact for our watch dealers and manage the entire lifecycle of these accounts from on-boarding, troubleshooting, to upselling. You will forge long lasting relationships with your accounts thanks to your friendly demeanor and expert knowledge of Chrono24’s products and services.
What you can expect:
- Become an important part of our global account management team with a focus on providing support to watch dealers on our international watch marketplace.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our growing portfolio of watch dealer accounts and manage the entire lifecycle of accounts including on-boarding, training, troubleshooting, dealer support, and account analysis.
- Be an expert on Chrono24’s products, services, fee structures, and systems to effectively convey to dealers the value of Chrono24.
- Proactively communicate new services, information, or updates relevant to dealers via email correspondences, phone, and occasionally in person at trade events and watch markets.
- Ability to analyze metrics and KPIs in order to optimize processes and offer best-in-class support
- Collaborate with other departments to plan and execute new initiatives.
- Build long-term relationships with watch dealers, expand existing accounts, upsell premium products, and ensure client retention.
- Serve as the dealer advocate by collecting dealer feedback and sharing relevant product and service feedback to support, marketing, and product management teams.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties that comes with joining a small team responsible for the expansion of Chrono24 in the Americas.
What sets you apart:
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on account management, business development, or customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- Friendly, upbeat personality, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- A positive attitude and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A keen eye for details, while keeping sight of larger initiatives and platform goals.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, you are interested in technology, and are able to learn new systems quickly.
What we offer:
We are wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY