This job is no longer active
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 14 million watch enthusiasts every month. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious and a hardworking team player. You will be responsible for helping manifest the future of Chrono24 NYC.
What you can expect:
We are looking for a Part-Time Recruiter based in NYC, to work part-time for the next 6-8 months to support our growing team at Chrono24 NYC.
- You will be working closely with the HR and Recruiting manager to align on candidate profiles and build a pipeline of talent for both open and future openings.
- You will manage full cycle recruiting efforts for our growing team in NYC including sourcing, screening, and engage and manage candidates through the interview process, creating a positive candidate experience
What Sets you Apart:
- You have 1+ years of recruiting experience, preferably within a start-up environment.
- You’re a self starter who can quickly ramp up and build relationships with leadership and hiring managers.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and focused on getting things done in a systematic, process driven manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly.
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to "get it done".
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, “Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance.