Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 14 million watch enthusiasts every month. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate interest in Chrono24 and drive prospective watch dealers to our online sales platform as part of our growing international Sales team.
You will be responsible for creatively generating sales leads and qualifying new business opportunities for members of our Sales teams in closing roles. We are looking for energetic and motivated people who want to jump-start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer. This position is not commission-based.
What you can expect:
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the Chrono24 platform for qualified prospects
- Working with our Sales Managers to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about Chrono24’s platform
- Collaborate with our Account and Sales team to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business.
- Balance the reactive work of responding to interested users with a creative and proactive approach to identify new opportunities.
- Use Salesforce, Marketo, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging.
- Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition with a technical audience.
- Work to understand our clients goals and challenges to better understand how we can help.
- This is a non-commissioned based role
What you’ll do:
- Help deliver an above-and-beyond sales experience through phone and email communication.
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling / emailing businesses.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing, including content and demo requests.
- Learn the Chrono24 marketplace inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world.
- Work with our Sales Managers to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by giving them timely, conducive information about Chrono24’s platform.
- Build new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline.
- Utilize Salesforce calling and marketing automation to generate new sales opportunities.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structures, people, and existing technology.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and industry sectors
What sets you apart:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- You have an interest in kickstarting a career in tech sales
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of any of the following a plus: lead generation, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, or digital / mobile marketing.
- A positive personality! You'll be working in an ever-changing startup environment.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Chrono24 thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value.
- An excellent communicator with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, a high degree of attentiveness to detail, and great interpersonal skills.
- Authentically curious — you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and want to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, and not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a startup atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Sales Development Representative working full time in our New York office, you’ll be able to actively shape our future success.