Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 14 million watch enthusiasts every month. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate interest in Chrono24 and drive prospective watch dealers to our online sales platform as part of our growing international Sales team. You will be responsible for creatively generating sales leads and qualifying new business opportunities for members of our Sales teams in closing roles. We are looking for energetic and motivated people who want to jumpstart their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
What you’ll do:
- Help deliver an above-and-beyond sales experience through phone and email communication.
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling / emailing businesses.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing, including content and demo requests.
- Learn the Chrono24 marketplace inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world.
- Work with our Sales Managers to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by giving them timely, conducive information about Chrono24’s platform.
- Build new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline.
- Utilize Salesforce calling and marketing automation to generate new sales opportunities.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structures, people, and existing technology.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and industry sectors
What sets you apart:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-2 years of sales experience, ideally with a history of overachieving targets in new business acquisition.
- Software / SaaS sales experience or e-commerce business development experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of any of the following a plus: lead generation, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, or digital / mobile marketing.
- A positive personality! You'll be working in an ever-changing startup environment.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Chrono24 thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value.
- An excellent communicator with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, a high degree of attentiveness to detail, and great interpersonal skills.
- Authentically curious — you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and want to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, and not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a startup atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Sales Development Representative working full time in our New York office, you’ll be able to actively shape our future success.