Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches.
Private Client Advisor
As a Chrono24 Private Client Advisor, you will advise and support our customers as they purchase luxury watches. You will help mediate between buyer and seller to guarantee an optimal purchasing experience. You stand out not only with your communication and sales skills but also with your knowledge of luxury watches. You will employ these skills to promote a closer relationship between our online marketplace for luxury watches and our customers.
- Serve as a liaison between Chrono24 watch buyers and sellers
- Use your sales skills to increase the number of watch sales on Chrono24
- Get to know our customers through daily contact and learn how to best serve them now and in the future
- Be in close contact with luxury watch buyers and maintain up-to-know knowledge about the watch industry
- Bring your own ideas and suggestions of how we can further improve our sales processes
- This role does not offer commission
What sets you apart:
- You have a passion for sales and working with customers
- You’re passionate about the products you sell, and you easily adapt to new market conditions
- You are diligent at maintaining close contact with your customers, through both email and phone
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- You have experience selling watches, ideally those of renowned manufacturers
- You have previous experience using CRM systems
- You are eager to learn and driven to hit sales targets
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, “Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Private Client Advisor working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success.