This job is no longer active
We help teachers find and effectively use educational clips from popular television shows and movies.
ClassHook is seeking a highly-driven Marketing Intern to help accelerate its growth. In this role, you will work closely with the founding team to expand the company's social media efforts and lead initiatives to position the company for future success. This role will involve various aspects of marketing, such as content writing, lead generation, prospecting, research, and more. This is a high-impact role: your work will directly affect the company’s traction and success in the educational technology market.
This internship is an unpaid and remote.
- Maintain and expand the company’s presence on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Research and target sales prospects.
- Write blog posts and other publications on the topics of education, movies, and television.
- Research and implement internal company initiatives.
- Interested in gaining exposure to various facets of digital marketing.
- Creative, organized, and marketing-savvy.
- Passionate about using technology to improve education.
- Interested in working for a startup.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little guidance.
- A huge fan of popular movies and television.
- Available for at least 10 hours per week for 3 months.
ClassHook is a fast-growing educational technology startup that streamlines for teachers the process of finding educational clips from popular movies and television shows. Our product is used by teachers in over 7,500 schools across the United States. Educators love our product, and we were named Best Website for Teaching & Learning in 2017 by the American Association of School Librarians.
Our goal is to build a more engaging classroom experience that inspires students and fosters more effective learning. Popular media has the ability to help students relate the concepts they learn in the classroom to the real world. It sparks discussions, easily explains hard-to-grasp topics, and exposes students to new perspectives, all while building engagement and content retention at the same time.
More Jobs on Planted