Expanding access to career-advancing education
Who we are
Climb Credit (NMLS# 1240013) is an innovative student financing and payments platform that makes career-advancing education more accessible, affordable, and accountable than ever before.
Climb identifies programs and schools with a demonstrated ability to improve the earnings of their graduates. Climb partners with schools that teach everything from cybersecurity to healthcare, heavy machine operation to data science, and culinary arts to coding.
We provide learners with financing and payment options that are priced and structured to meet the unique needs of those seeking career elevation and increased earning power.
Climb earned a spot on Inc Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in 2020!
We’ve raised hundreds of millions of dollars of lending capital from financiers such as The Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs. We are currently 40 passionate technologists and business people excited to be changing the face of modern education.
- Put our learners first
- Build a better system
- Own the solution
- Iterate and experiment
- Succeed together
Overview of Role
We are looking for an attentive, friendly, and well-articulated Account Management associate to build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to take on large responsibilities quickly. You will get to serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to our school partners.
Your Background and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Excel (vlookup, index/match, pivot tables, graphics) and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in account management in financial services, education, or tech (1 to 3 years)
- Values diverse, inclusive teams and creating an environment where people of all identities, experiences, and backgrounds can thrive
As part of the Partner Success team, you will:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders, maintaining relationships and upselling value
- Identify optimizations to existing channels as well as new growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Capital Markets, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Student Support teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of resolutions
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package including equity and incentive pay in addition to base salary
- Health benefits including dental, vision and covered insurance premiums
- Flexible vacation/remote working policies, happy hours and weekly lunches
- Sponsorship for professional development and training programs
- Collaborative, dynamic, balanced, and fun team environment
This role is not eligible for H-1B visa sponsorship.
Climb Credit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.