Coffee is a digital innovation solutions lab.
At COFFEE, we take great pride in our unique approach to digital innovation. If you’ve seen it before, you will not see it from us.
We produce content for brands to be experienced rather than simply consumed.
Traditional is not in our vocabulary.
We are looking for a full-time Integrated Project Manager to join our Innovation Studio in our New York office. The team is in-office on a hybrid basis, about 3 days a week.
As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of company projects. The Project Manager collaborates across various groups to deliver client satisfaction and efficient use of the team’s resources. You will ensure that the project deliverables map to the business objectives.
We are looking for a team player who can deliver on results and is not afraid to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong organizational and time management skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. You should have a talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Provide team leadership; work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
- Responsible for project profitability; plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices.
- Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
- Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Create and oversee project schedule; ensure timely completion through all phases; take lead on quality control issues; write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
- Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Represent COFFEE to clients and team members.
- Stay current with client, competition and industry trends.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely-related areas.
- Add relevant industry experience to our work (agency, consumer brands, broadcast, entertainment).
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
- Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of design software or programming languages.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects and major client relationships
More Jobs on Planted
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)
New York, NY