ContentWriters is a content marketing agency that manages content writing projects for agencies, publishers, and enterprise clients.
ContentWriters, a small but mighty early-stage company, is a full-service content writing agency and platform. We specialize in providing high-quality content at scale to publishers, agencies, eCommerce, eLearning, and enterprise businesses. We create custom-written content marketing assets through a supreme network of talented US-based writers across all major industries.
- Vision: ContentWriters puts quality written content at the heart of your company's growth strategy.
- Mission: Our mission is to connect businesses with diverse audiences through powerful content crafted by specialized writers, managed by a team that puts people first.
We’re based primarily out of the NYC-area, though we became a remote-first company in 2020.
About the Role:
ContentWriters is seeking a dynamic self-starter to join our sales development team. This is a Sales Development role and you will be tasked with finding creative ways to get in front of high value clients.
Our ideal candidate is personable, self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, a team player, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks. To be successful in this role, it’s important that you have an interest in content marketing and sales.
- Research and identify qualified leads based on our prospect DNA/ideal client profile
- Email, call and connect with appropriate decision makers
- Book and schedule introductory meetings and pass off account ownership to the Account Executives (AEs)
- Build email outreach campaigns and write email templates to share with the sales team
- Create and dream up new ways for the team to be efficient in its processes
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver who is results driven
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are tech-savvy
- You craft engaging written content (such as emails) and are an effortless storyteller
- You’re eager to join a small team and contribute in a meaningful way
- You always want to learn more and you’re interested in learning tools like SalesForce, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg
- You thrive in a team environment and want those around you to be successful
- People First - We work with steadfast transparency, integrity, and respect.
- Cultivation - We champion a culture of growth, support, and development for our clients, writers, and one another.
- Passion - We take pride in the work we do, the people we work with, and the way we get sh*t done.
- Efficiency - We provide dynamic solutions that simplify and scale workflows.
- Commitment - We never settle — Our idea of what’s possible is always evolving.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive base salary, commission, and team bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick, personal leave, and holidays
- Short term/long term disability
- Remote work environment
We’re happy to be an equal opportunity employer! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs on Planted
The H Hub