Datagen's cutting-edge technology and SaaS solution create synthetic data to power computer vision algorithms
Datagen is a fast-growing technology company, creating synthetic data for the largest companies in the world solving deep computer vision problems. We’re looking for an AE with experience selling B2B SaaS to join our growing New York team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rocket ship, backed by top tier VCs, and developing cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technology.
In this role, you will:
- Own the full sales cycle, from qualification through business evaluation, negotiation, relationship management, deal execution, and upsells/cross-sells
- Expand Datagen’s customer base and drive business results with large enterprise customers
- Work cross-functionally to understand customer needs and provide insights that will guide our product development
- Work with Solutions Engineers to qualify prospects, ensure that the full scope of R&D projects are evaluated and align with the product capabilities and roadmap.
- Drive pipeline generation by attending conferences and industry events
- Travel 5-10% of the time (Starting ~Q4 2021)
For this role, you should have:
- 2-3 years in a quota-carrying role at an enterprise software sales organization
- Demonstrated success at achieving targets throughout sales cycles
- Comfort with deep technical concepts and strong ability to communicate technical content in an easily digestible and consultative manner
- The maturity and accountability to develop customer relationships with end users, all the way through C-level
- Extraordinary time management and organization skills to ensure an opportunity moves through the pipeline as quickly as possible.
- A persistent, positive, and results-focused attitude
- A coachable and flexible mindset, open to feedback, and striving to improve
- You have experience in the data as a service, computer vision, machine learning, API software, or synthetic data space
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY