Daybreaker is a morning dance party that will start your day with energy and intention!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
DAYBREAKER, the global morning dance movement with 500K community members in 28 cities around the world, is looking for an experienced performance marketing leader to improve, grow, and lead our team. Our ideal candidate is a passionate leader, highly analytical and data-driven, and will be integral in successfully launching D.O.S.E. by Daybreaker, our membership on-demand subscription service (integrating both livestream classes and pre-recorded classes), grow our ticketing revenue for virtual and IRL events. The Director of Marketing will report to Daybreaker's co-Founders (also CEO, CCO and COO).
- Lead, launch and grow Daybreaker's on-demand member subscription, D.O.S.E. by Daybreaker.
- Lead growth for ticketing revenue in virtual and IRL events.
- Lead list growth and management for email, social and SMS
- Achieve the strategic brand and business objectives by working with the rest of the DAYBREAKER team
- Own DAYBREAKER's marketing calendar and quarterly forecasting
- Drive team towards a more data-driven approach to marketing, and implement new reporting systems to help drive team’s decisions
- Dive deep into areas of marketing not (yet) covered by existing team members
- Ensure tight execution of all DAYBREAKER marketing programs -- online and offline
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a scrappy, hard-working, events company that maintains a lean team. DAYBREAKER is based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. DAYBREAKER's benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k plan (after 1 year) and paid time off.
Daybreaker is a Brooklyn-based social enterprise and morning dance and wellness move-ment in 30 cities around the world with a community of 500K+ and growing. Our bread and butter is morning events that start with a yoga + fitness experience followed by a dance party, all before work. We are a substance-free community and are reimagining how humans socialize (in the morning / without alcohol or drugs). We are experience designers and community builders with a results-oriented management team that is set on building a lasting movement that solves major societal problems: loneliness and isolation. As a member of the Daybreaker team, you will be welcomed into our global family of epic humans, dedicated to spreading love and mischief around the world. At Daybreaker, we don’t sell a product, we share a feeling.
- Must have leadership experience, including management of a diverse marketing team including digital marketing, offline marketing, out-of-home campaigns, social media, PR, both in-house staff and outside marketing agencies.
- Balance of thought leader and detail-oriented data-driven doer
- Having an MBA is nice, but equal opportunity is given to degreeless entrepreneurs who have a history of CRUSHING IT!
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, ideally D2C and/or e-commerce, preferably at brands comparable / relevant to DAYBREAKER.
- Salary: Competitive base plus exciting performance bonuses based on hitting revenue targets
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance plans after 60 days
- Matching 401k program after 1 year
- Flexible PTO after first 6 months
- A global network of creatives and entrepreneurs in our Daybreaker cities
- Dancing! Lots of dancing! And seeing people cry tears of joy all the time.