Empowering smart investment decisions with data-driven insights and digital collaboration
Dealpath is looking for a self-motivated Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in New York City or San Francisco!
As a Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers adopt and utilize Dealpath to its utmost capabilities.
You're excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Interact with customers to learn how their business works, define success criteria, and build out a customer journey to help them reach their business goals
- Train, onboard, and support our customers in their usage of Dealpath in an effort to ensure adoption
- Produce and deliver web-based and in-person training seminars for customers
- Field phone and email based support inquiries from customers
- Assist with the creation of self-service documentation and video-based training materials
- Work cross-functionally with Dealpath’s Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to relay customer use cases, develop success assets, and resolve product escalations
- Ensure the retention, growth, and satisfaction of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Help the Customer Success team build out process and success metrics to accelerate the scaling of this function
We are excited that you are:
- A self-motivated team player, ready to embrace a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Able to effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Always thinking of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the Customer Success team’s internal processes
- Resourceful and not afraid to try out-of-the-box approaches to resolve complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of customer success and/or account management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executive audiences
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
For Bonus Points:
- Experience working for an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience servicing commercial real estate firms
- Interest in commercial real estate
- Familiarity with SQL and Salesforce
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch Roulette! - You'll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don't worry, it's on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!