Empowering smart investment decisions with data-driven insights and digital collaboration
Dealpath is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our growing team and help introduce our powerful SaaS platform to Real Estate Investment Management and Development firms. This is a unique opportunity to help build-out a sales program in a high visibility role that works closely with our Sales Executives and Sales Leadership.
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative, you’ll be on the front lines and the core of Dealpath’s ambitious revenue growth engine. This role provides the foundation for a successful career and is the first bench of talent for Dealpath’s enterprise sales team. It’s an incredible opportunity in one of the world’s most challenging and rewarding fields - enterprise technology sales.
What you’ll do:
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Build and execute on a pipeline of prospective customers
- Introduce our powerful, cloud-based deal management platform to top investment firms
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Work closely with sales enablement and marketing to create new and creative outreach strategies
- Become an expert on all aspects of the real estate investment and development space
- Represent Dealpath at industry events; listening to prospective customer needs and educating them on our product offering
We’re excited that you are:
- Someone who strives to a be a high achiever and has a track record of success
- Interest in an industry-defining company that focuses on high impact, sustainable, and compounding value for our customers, stakeholders, and careers. It’s a total team effort that requires relentless execution
- Able to thrive in a rapidly-changing environment by adapting to and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Self-motivated - goal driven and thrive in a team environment
- Confident, relentless and persuasive - you love to win
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Organized and accountable - you are able to track and manage your pipeline in our CRM
- A hands-on problem solver - you take the initiative and own your part of the business
- Student of the game - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard to better yourself
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in real estate, B2B software or real estate private equity/finance
- Ability to work as part of a sales team, supporting the sales executives to reach our business goals
For bonus points:
- Experience with Salesforce and other productivity tools, including Outreach, preferred
- Experience selling into the Commercial Real Estate and/or FinTech industry
- Real estate experience/ relationships and familiarity with private equity investing concepts both pluses
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch Roulette! - You'll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don't worry, it's on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we’d love to meet you!