This job is no longer active
At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
We're looking for a dedicated Director of Customer Success to join our growing US team. In this role, you will define and build our customer success approach, processes, tools and team as we rapidly expand across markets in the United States. Our customers include leading and national health plan payers as well as provider organizations. You will work with the payers to drive the successful implementation and adoption of our AI triage and patient prediction capabilities. You will build strong customer relationships within these organizations and serve as the point of contact, subject matter expert and business partner through the deployment of in flight products, and expansion opportunities.
This role requires you to work across a diverse set of external stakeholders including: executives, functional business owners, physicians and end users as well as the cross functional internal teams (leadership, product, sales, engineering, clinical). The Director of Customer Success will be influential in helping shape our future go to market strategy, product development and business opportunities. As an early member of the U.S. based leadership team this role has high growth potential within the organization and exposure to executive leadership internally and externally.
We recently raised a $24M A-Round and are looking for exceptional talent to help build our business.
- Be a subject matter expert in Diagnostic Robotics’ product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across customer stakeholder organizations, ranging from executives to end users
- Be the primary point of contact for Diagnostic Robotics’ customers and lead effective day to day management of accounts and relationships including on site representation as required
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with Diagnostic Robotics’ customers that results in long term and enterprise wide partnerships including the selling of new product capabilities
- Manage complex, cross functional customer implementations for new product deployments and write the play book to drive phenomenal customer onboarding and adoption experiences
- Manage, track and report, both internally and externally, on the status of customer accounts, including all projects, initiatives and expansion opportunities
- Design, build and implement the processes, tools and systems that drive sustained product adoption, expansion of new products and long term customer success
- Be the voice of the voice of the customer and champion this knowledge with cross functional teams within Diagnostic Robotics to improve the existing product experience as well as inform new product development opportunities
- Work directly with the leadership team to inform and define strategy and lead in the development of new business proposals
- Define the people capabilities, profiles and skills of high performing customer success managers and then build and lead this team
- 5+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry, in a client facing, leadership role (ideal candidate has a mix of top tier management consulting and industry experience)
- At least 3+ years of working in a customer success, accounts or partnerships role with demonstrated experience managing cross functional stakeholders with varying seniority
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, cross functional customer implementations (spanning people, processes and technology) which includes building the processes, plans and tools from the ground up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to build strong and effective relationships with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners and subject matter experts
- You’re an owner with a natural ability to toggle between strategy and the details of implementation while influencing a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes along the spectrum
- Self starter who thrives in ambiguity, is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology and functional areas