DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace that empowers marketers of all sizes to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels.
DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace. We empower companies to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels. Our technology helps marketers save time by facilitating collaborative campaign planning and leveraging data-driven insights to recommend the most powerful partnerships to our customers. With nearly ten thousand of brands in the DojoMojo network, we’re trusted by brands like General Assembly, theSkimm, Uniqlo, Conde Nast, and Hearst and have helped our customers add close to 200 million new potential readers and customers to their email lists.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be a mission critical part of our company’s success, playing a key role in ensuring that our most valued customers have positive experiences with our platform right from the beginning. You will drive the sales cycle and conversion, develop relationships with new customers and help customers get the most out of the partnerships that they form through DojoMojo. Work with internal teams to help develop and improve the platform as it continues to evolve and as well as optimize internal processes as the company scales. There is uncapped commission potential for this role.
- Driving the sales cycle for our brand partnerships who sign up for a free trial; the key measurement of success is converting free users to paid users
- Surface exciting new revenue opportunities and be responsible for cultivating a healthy pipeline
- Accurately forecast quarterly sales commitments
- Oversee onboarding of new users, ensuring a seamless experience from the start
- Develop a deep expertise of all of DojoMojo’s product offerings
- Help companies reveal their authentic brand story to ensure they are maximizing their revenue potential with email acquisition
- Foster and support the building of key relationships and communicate DojoMojo’s value proposition with stakeholders across brands to complete successful giveaway campaigns
- Collaborate with the Product team to improve and develop the platform and tools to educate users on how to maximize their campaign ROI
- Leverage a robust sales tech stack including SalesForce, SalesLoft, Totango, Linkedin alongside our proprietary platform
- Work with internal teams to optimize the sales process and strategies
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in a SaaS, technology or email marketing company
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- You have thrived in a startup or similar environment where the only constant is change; you can handle ambiguity and adapt to new information quickly.
- Data-driven and understanding of how to leverage performance metrics
- Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to present and communicate in a convincing and persuasive way
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango or other CRM software
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated, ambitious, detail-oriented, data driven and organized mentality
- A strong work ethic, collaborative mentality and a hunger to learn
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Why you'll love this job:
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to grow and develop your skills, all while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year.
- Plan for the future. Take advantage of our 401k program.
- Competitive Parental Leave benefits.
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning. Due to COVID19, all employees are fully remote until further notice.
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.