DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace that empowers marketers of all sizes to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels.
DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace. We empower companies to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels. Our technology helps marketers save time by facilitating collaborative campaign planning and leveraging data-driven insights to recommend the most powerful partnerships to our customers. With nearly ten thousand brands in the DojoMojo network, we’re trusted by brands like General Assembly, theSkimm, Uniqlo, Conde Nast, and Hearst and have helped our customers add close to 200 million new potential readers and customers to their email lists.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to be a strategic partner to our clients. You’ll play a key role in ensuring that clients adopt the DojoMojo platform and be responsible for strategically driving value for our clients while driving revenue expansion and retention. The Customer Success Manager will work collaboratively with clients to understand clients’ needs, discover opportunities, determine potential and develop strategic execution and expansion plans.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in managing client relationships in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a small company or startup. This is a client-facing role requiring strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think strategically in order to drive value for DojoMojo while providing a return on client investments.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a specific focus on superior customer satisfaction, owning the renewal term and cross selling / up selling appropriately
- Develop and execute client roadmaps with named accounts to ensure successful adoption and continual engagement of the DojoMojo platform
- Build and nurture close client relationships to drive account expansion and growth, in line with communicating client ROI and ROAS
- Fully responsible for driving the actions to deliver against organizational and Customer Success specific OKRs and individual KPIs
- Meet and exceed adoption and retention targets while maintaining an active pipeline
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Customer Success teams to translate client needs and technical challenges into business solutions
- Identify client goals and work closely with the Partnerships team to bring marketing campaigns to life on the DojoMojo platform
- 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Must have experience working in a client-facing role at a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Demonstrated success with strategy-based client management, with a particular focus on retention and account expansion
- Detail-oriented and data-driven with the ability to use qualitative and quantitative insights in developing strategic client and business plans
- Ability to meet and exceed account retention quotas
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable with distilling seemingly complex information into clear and concise explanations
- Exceptionally organized and have the ability to manage evolving priorities and sales pipeline
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated and an ambitious mentality; adaptable to role extending past traditional functions
- A strong work ethic, collaborative and flexible mentality with a hunger to learn
Why you'll love this job:
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to grow and develop your skills, all while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year.
- Plan for the future. Take advantage of our 401k program.
- Competitive Parental Leave benefits.
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning. Due to COVID19, all employees are fully remote until further notice.
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.