DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace that empowers marketers of all sizes to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels.
DojoMojo is a leading marketing platform that helps businesses—especially direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands—grow faster and with greater capital efficiency. Through our robust acquisition tools, fully-featured SMS Marketing suite, and unique partnership network, DojoMojo empowers marketers with all the tools they need to acquire and nurture customers through personalized SMS communications. Our mission is to be the one-stop marketing shop for emerging and established brands alike. Today, over 11K brands–like Casper, Daily Harvest, L'Oréal, and Equinox–have utilized DojoMojo to reach and engage more than 200m emails and 200k SMS subscribers.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to be a strategic partner to our clients. You’ll play a key role in ensuring that clients adopt the DojoMojo platform and be responsible for strategically driving value for our clients while driving revenue expansion and retention. The Customer Success Manager will work collaboratively with clients to understand clients’ needs, discover opportunities, determine potential and develop strategic execution and expansion plans.
This is a client-facing role requiring strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think strategically in order to drive value for DojoMojo while providing a return on client investments. If you have a strong work ethic, an ambitious mentality and a hunger to learn, we’d love to have you join our team!
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a specific focus on superior customer satisfaction, owning the renewal term and cross selling / up selling appropriately
- Develop and execute client roadmaps with named accounts to ensure successful adoption and continual engagement of the DojoMojo platform
- Build and nurture close client relationships to drive account expansion and growth, in line with communicating client ROI and ROAS
- Fully responsible for driving the actions to deliver against organizational and Customer Success specific OKRs and individual KPIs
- Meet and exceed adoption and retention targets while maintaining an active pipeline
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Customer Success teams to translate client needs and technical challenges into business solutions
- Identify client goals and work closely with the Partnerships team to bring marketing campaigns to life on the DojoMojo platform
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years of experience in fast-paced, client-facing role required
- Experience working in a client-facing role at a B2B SaaS or technology company preferred
- Demonstrated success with strategy-based client management, with a particular focus on retention and account expansion
- Detail-oriented and data-driven with the ability to use qualitative and quantitative insights in developing strategic client and business plans
- Ability to meet and exceed account retention quotas
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable with distilling seemingly complex information into clear and concise explanations
- Exceptionally organized and have the ability to manage evolving priorities and sales pipeline
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated and flexible mentality; adaptable to role extending past traditional functions
Why You'll Love this Job
The DojoMojo Team is the sister company to Innovation Department, a startup studio building the next generation of early stage companies. We work with smart, talented individuals who are passionate about their work, and want to create an impact while watching their careers and skills grow. If this sounds like you, you’ll love us!
We can promise:
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing, close-knit, & motivated team
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Annual membership to OneMedical and Teledoc
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year
- 401k program
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Subsidized ClassPass membership
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- HSA and FSA pre-tax benefits
- Pet-Friendly Office Space
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.