Eaglemoss is the world's leading publisher and licensed collectible company.
Eaglemoss Inc., is a fully owned NYC subsidiary of global publisher Eaglemoss Publications Ltd. headquartered in UK. For over 40 years Eaglemoss has been a leader in manufacturing and marketing licensed collectibles based on popular comics, TV show, movie and pop-culture properties, including Marvel, DC, Star Trek, James Bond and WWE.
- Location: New York City (near Penn Station).
- Expected start: ASAP
- Job Type: Full-time role.
- Compensation based on experience: ($65-75k)
About the Role
Eaglemoss, Inc is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented data analyst to manage data set, develop reports and troubleshoot data issues. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions to support the company’s growth.
Day to day jobs functions
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Evaluating and analyzing sales forecast data, makes recommendations and presents forecast to leadership team for strategic decisions.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts, design, modeling and data engineering.
- Using our CRM software to analyze customer data and make recommendations on sales, marketing and customer service initiatives.
- Assisting marketing teams by analyzing various marketing initiatives and provide marketing plans to make the business successful.
- Utilize our Customer Data Platform (CDP) to provide a unified view of customers, actionable insights and build segments for advertising channels
- Developing performance dashboards to better deliver self-service insight to our digital & marketing teams.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven working experience as Data Analyst/Scientist (1+ year)
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management preferred
- It is essential that you have a broad view of the life cycle of data including Data Quality Assurance principles, Data Maturity and capability models & best practices. It is also pivotal to demonstrate both an insightful capacity to identify patterns when providing actionable insight to the business.
- Deep understanding of system architecture, networks, and integration.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Familiar with digital analytics and visualization tools: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, Tableau etc.
- Work on own initiative, proactively identifying and solving potential difficulties
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Comfortable with new challenges, managing uncertainty and ambiguity with a positive can-do attitude, ability to solve issues and find solutions proactively and independently.
- Have a good sense of humor; work needs to be fun, after all!