Eaglemoss is the world's leading publisher and licensed collectible company.
Eaglemoss Inc., is a fully owned NYC subsidiary of global publisher Eaglemoss Publications Ltd. headquartered in UK. For over 40 years Eaglemoss has been a leader in manufacturing and marketing licensed collectibles based on popular comics, TV show, movie and pop-culture properties, including Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Doctor Who and WWE.
About the Role
Eaglemoss, Inc is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on, and detail-oriented project management professional with experience in building, managing, and maintaining frontend and backend features, systems, and integrations to facilitate the efficient functioning of a fast growing and high-volume e-commerce and subscription business. The ideal candidate will posses proven experience in delivering technology solutions to achieve digital marketing KPIs and accelerate growth. Key areas of responsibility are:
1. Management and maintenance
Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to manage and maintain current systems integration between the website, order management systems (OMS), payment services providers (PSP) and analytics platforms. This includes planning, road mapping and completing all updates/upgrades and bug fixes. Providing recommendation for improvements to increase efficiency is also part of this job function.
2. New development projects
Manage all new development projects including deliverables, timelines and budgets related to the introduction of new features, onboarding of new technologies ensuring on schedule and on budget launch.
3. Support customer experience enhancements
Provide project management support for CRO, SEO and other UX initiatives to improve customer experience KPIs such as CVR and site engagement.
Day to day jobs functions
- Working with the Marketing Managers to align on the business strategy and to map out the web development and technology tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Planning, executing, and closing both large and smaller-sized technology-related projects: from scoping, planning/ road mapping and scheduling, design, execution to reporting and optimization.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams including marketing, finance, and operations, to break down and assign tasks accordingly to ensure timely completion of tasks to meet project objectives.
- Working with third parties, especially with development, engineering, infrastructure, and networking teams, to evaluate APIs and capabilities, map out integration plans or evaluate different technologies.
- Managing expectations: aligning projects to business goals, managing stakeholders, and communicating project status, milestones, and unexpected difficulties effectively.
- Managing change in the company’s tech stack: data warehouse (Google Cloud), order management system (OMS), UX/UI and content management system (CMS), stock management system (Microsoft Dynamics) etc.
- Coordinating quality audits and beta tests and defining success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Managing the relationship with the development agency and funnel down communications from the internal team to the agency and vice versa.
- Owning the support desk escalation process and prioritization internally and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Keeping all project documents up to date, provide weekly and ad hoc project status reports.
- Reviewing all project briefs and requests adding the required technical details to ensure web dev agencies fully understand the requirements.
- Sanity checking all projects before testing is handed over to the wider team. Ensure test scripts are provided and functionality is demoed where relevant.
- Ensuring testing and sign off by the wider team is done in a timely manner and risk assessment is conducted before any new functionality is pushed live.
- Funneling down requests, changes, and priorities from various teams to project stakeholders to ensure project vision and tech roadmap is on track.
- Researching and following technical trends in the industry to make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage and provide competitive benchmarking (prices, products, functionalities).
- Providing internal training on how to use the technology and facilitating the creation and maintenance of technology documentation.
Skills and Attributes
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Marketing Project Manager or as a Technical Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree with analytical and technical incline (engineering, marketing analytics is a plus)
- Technical background, with experience working closely with development, engineering, infrastructure, and networking teams, PLUS evidence of such experience or project.
- Deep understanding of system architecture, networks, and integration
- Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you are at home among dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
- Strong Excel skills: knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with Magento or similar platforms and CMS platforms such as Drupal or Wordpress, etc.
- Comfortable with new challenges, managing uncertainty and ambiguity with a positive can-do attitude, ability to solve issues and find solutions proactively and independently.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels to liaise and gather required assets and information from a range of stakeholders internally and externally across the globe.
- Be comfortable presenting project updates to the key stakeholders.
- Good understanding of how to leverage technology to deliver marketing KPIs and optimal customer experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Interest in comics, science fiction, and “geeky” pop culture a plus
- Have a good sense of humor; work needs to be fun, after all!