This job is no longer active
Edrington is the international spirits company.
Edrington Americas is looking for an A/R Collections Coordinator to join our team. The Coordinator will be responsible for the timeliness of collecting money and ensuring that our system accurately portrays our receivables position. This individual will regularly report on the status of issues through regular updates to the management team.
This is an 18-month contract position.
- Perform daily cash management activities, including posting of AR lockbox activity for USA, maintaining checks, and preparing daily cash position
- Prepare month end cash reconciliation, including maintenance of all cash clearing accounts.
- Prepare regional accounts receivable KPI reports with commentary and plan for resolution of any variances from expectation.
- Prepare and monitor accounts receivable balances to ensure timeliness of customer collections
- Assist regional teams with ensuring appropriate postings are made with regards to cash balances
- Strongly enforce Corporate Finance internal controls and processes
- Recommend, implement, and maintain process improvements that drive the effectiveness and efficiency of various finance/treasury functions
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Produce ad-hoc Excel-based analysis where necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, required
- 2+ years of professional experience in accounting or treasury function focusing on key elements of working capital (Accounts Receivable, Cash, Accounts Payable and Inventory management)
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Professional presence with strong verbal, interpersonal and communication skills. This individual must be confident dealing with internal stakeholders of all levels across the business
- Advanced knowledge of US banking systems and general understanding of tax regulations
- Strong analytical skills required
- Proficiency in excel and other database technologies required
- Strong preference for experience with SAP or other large ERP systems
- Strong preference for Wine & Spirits or related industry
- Ability to legally work in the US
- Infrequent travel may be required
- Must be 21 years of age
Benefits & Perks
- 25 days of paid time-off, 11 paid holidays, end of the year break and Summer Fridays
- 100% employer paid health benefits for employee and dependents
- Competitive 401K company match
- Employer paid Short & Long Term Disability and basic Life Insurance
- Pre-tax benefits
- Global Wellbeing program
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.