This job is no longer active
Edrington is the international spirits company.
Edrington Americas is seeking a Talent & Learning Advisor to join our team. The Advisor will lead a broad range of human resources responsibilities within the Talent areas across the Americas Region. We are open to this role being located in New York or Miami.
The Talent Advisor will be implementing the global Talent strategy within the Americas region and managing the local Talent agenda day to day across our locations. The Advisor will be supporting the local HR Managers with the implementation of all Talent related global and local initiatives.
The Talent Advisor will work in close partnership with the Americas Head of HR, the USA/Canada & Mexico/LatAm HR Managers as well as the Americas Leadership Team and will be working in close partnership with the Global Talent Team based in Scotland.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
- Supervise the Americas local Induction, maintain local slides and supervise local on-boarding process in collaboration with the respective local HR Managers
- Ensure new hire’s participation in the global Induction
- Train all Americas new hire on internal HR processes (PDR, Talent review, objective settings etc.) and systems [Employee Central (EC), Edrington Academy (EA), SharePoint & Teams,]. Explain where to find most important information
- Focus on Line Manager training across the region
- Manage Global and local compliance training (& providers) and assign to new hire & ensure follow up
- Manage Americas wide global & local training implementation and work in collaboration with Americas local HR Managers to address individual training requests
- Supervise the overall Americas PDR and Talent review process, manage US process in collaboration with local US/Canada HR Manager
- Supervise and manage Americas ETP & LEAD candidates and participants in conjunction with Local HR Managers as well as the Global OD’s team
- Ensure communication, follow-up and training on HR relates pathways, skills, and any Edrington Academy initiatives
- Aggregate and supervise Americas 360 & executive coaching requests
- Maintain related OD data up to date in our internal Systems
RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND D/I AGENDA
- Supervise the recruitment process for all locations in collaboration with local HR Managers
- Manage internal job postings for all locations and manage the overall recruitment process for the US (from job posting to background checks to verbal offers)
- Manage exit interview for all Americas locations
- Manage Americas LinkedIn and Glassdoor pages
- Manage and ensure implementation of global D/I strategy across all locations and ensure America’s compliance
- Continuously develop D/I network to ensure region’ initiatives relevance
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & ACTION PLANS
- Manage engagement survey process and follow up for the Americas region
- Work with Local HR Managers in order to draft Action plans for each location and ensure follow up
- Contribute to employee engagement related Global Projects and oversee America’s implementation in collaboration with the local HR Managers (Example-Learning at work or other local initiative)
- Supports any giving more local opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Organizational Development, Recruitment & Training is a must
- Prior experience with D/I is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- International experience is a plus
- Is at ease with systems and system implementation, Overall very computer savvy
- Excel super user is a must!
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to recruitment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail
- Possess proven operational, interpersonal, project management, and leadership skills
- Experience working for a global company a plus
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Eligible to work in the US
- In this position you should be able to demonstrate the leadership standards (Inspire, Change, Collaborate, Engage and Deliver) within your role on a day-to-day basis
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 25 days of paid time-off, 11 paid holidays, end of the year break and office closes at 1PM every Friday
- 26 weeks of paid Modern Family Leave
- 100% employer paid health benefits for employee and dependents
- Competitive 401K company match
- Employer paid Short & Long Term Disability and basic Life Insurance
- Pre-tax benefits
- Option to work 50% remotely
- Global Wellbeing program
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.