Everplans is the leading life and legacy planning company dedicated to transforming the way people get their families organized.
About the Company
Everplans is on a mission to help people better prepare for the future by getting their lives organized today.
We're an NYC-based startup technology company recently acquired by National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL) that helps people organize, share, and keep all the critical information, wishes, and documents they need, and that their family may need, up-to-date and at their fingertips. Through a combination of original content, a personalized guidance engine, and an intuitive digital vault, people can say goodbye to sticky notes around the computer, old file folders underneath the bed, and out-of-date paperwork.
Everplans is primarily distributed via financial professionals to their clients, through insurance and financial services organizations to their policyholders and customers, and as a benefit employers can offer their employees.
About the Position
We are seeking a talented account representative to join our growing team and help us service our customers and help expand our clientele. This will be the perfect job for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves working in groups but is also able to work independently, is quick on their feet with new technology, is detail oriented, and most of all loves growing customer relationships.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner with a strong sense of urgency
- Work across the firm to collaboratively resolve customer technical assistance inquiries
- Demonstrated ability to be patient and friendly working in high stress situations driving to a resolution
- Guide users on best practices for our products - both Consumer and Professional -facing
- Comfortable demonstrating the Everplans platform to individuals and groups
- Anticipate customer needs and surface insights to Head of CS, Product and Marketing to enhance customer’s experience
- Train and implement effective programs for our B2B customers to drive awareness and activation of the Everplans platform
- Manage renewal pipeline with a focus on retention
- Represent Everplans in-person or virtually at customer conferences (whether it’s at the booth, up on stage, or leading break-out sessions)
You should already have:
- Minimum of 5 years of account management or sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal skills (English a must)
- Presentation and Platform demo skills (both in person and via webinar)
- Strength in building and growing relationships
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce and Zendesk experience a plus)
- Experience with Pendo a plus
- Understanding of SaaS services/cloud technologies
- Our offices are located in the Union Square/Flatiron area of New York City (though we are currently fully remote). The position includes full benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K), and competitive compensation. Location is flexible.
Everplans is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.