This job is no longer active
Eversight's mission is to transform the $600 billion spent on consumer goods through AI-powered pricing and promotions for brands and retailers.
Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Eversight’s proprietary cloud-based SaaS solution brings AI and continuous experimentation to consumer brands and retailers. Our software acts as coach, enabling market leaders to transform pricing and promotion strategies for the $600 billion spent in consumer goods retail using intelligent, real-time data and insights.
Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing, respond to market conditions, deliver higher ROI on promotional spend, and enable data-driven collaboration on investments. Eversight is generating 10-25% improvement in sales volume at leading customers such as Coca-Cola, Mars, and Molson Coors. Founded in 2013, Eversight is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices in Chicago and New York.
This is a full-time remote opportunity, but candidates located in the Midwest or Northeast are strongly preferred.
About the Role:
Eversight is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Your demonstrated software sales experience will expand our customer base of leading consumer packaged goods companies, adding to an impressive list of premier anchor customers including Coca-Cola, Mars, and Molson Coors, among others. Your sales skills will directly influence Eversight’s efforts to transform the way trade promotions are planned and executed. You will experience the excitement of working at and growing with an expanding, venture-backed SaaS startup where you can make a huge difference.
Evolving at a rapid pace, Eversight is looking for experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role requires that you establish trust and credibility at target consumer goods companies using influence and connections, a proven software sales methodology, and a keen understanding of Eversight’s innovative solution. You will need to be able to:
- Articulate and manage Eversight's complex sales cycles to present the value of our Offer Innovation suite to decision-makers.
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise consumer goods organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers.
About the Team:
You will be working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- SaaS sales experience is a must!
- Previous sales methodology training, SaaS performance management or applications experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience selling into fast-moving consumer goods companies preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce and Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required (at minimum).