Finsight is a New York City-based technology company that provides investment banks with cutting-edge technology to structure, market, and execute transactions.
FINSIGHT creates high-reliability financial technology that provides unparalleled visibility and actionable insights into capital markets. We are a New York City-based company serving thousands of the leading institutional investors, investment banks and corporations across the globe. Our applications streamline workflows that facilitate hundreds of billions of dollars worth of capital markets activity.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of disciplined, motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.
As a Billing Associate, you will work closely with our VP of Operations to optimize our billing processes and ensure timely creation, distribution and collection of customer invoices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage our Quickbooks
- Create and send customer invoices in a timely manner
- Connect and follow-up directly with customers to oversee timely collection of payments
- Provide internal stakeholders with detailed A/R reporting, which include the type and status of delinquent accounts and collection activities
- Develop, implement and follow robust procedures and policies to optimize billing processes
- Ensure timely responses to all internal and external billing inquiries with a fanatical customer service approach
Hard Skills / Experience
- At least 1 year of billing experience is required
- Prior experience with A/R collections is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Quickbooks & Excel is a plus
Soft Skills / Experience
- Attention to detail
- Good attitude and coachability
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- 3-weeks of paid vacation; 1-week paid sick leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Fully stocked snack room
More Jobs on Planted
R2Net - James Allen
New York, NY
New York, NY