This job is no longer active
FLEX is a performance marketing company constantly seeking new ways to generate value for our clients.
About the Company:
FLEX is a fast growing, vibrant digital advertising and technology company that harnesses the power of data to drive thoughtful experimentation. Located in a newly renovated penthouse suite near Columbus Circle, FLEX has developed a high energy, collaborative culture that challenges team members to grow both professionally and personally.
Founded in 2004 to generate high-volume, exceptional-quality traffic for clients looking to acquire new customers online, FLEX has been able to maintain the passion and growth-potential of a startup, making it an excellent place for young professionals to nurture entrepreneurial spirits.
Please note that we are open to in office, hybrid, and fully remote models for this role.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of HR to help drive our company growth by participating in all aspects of our recruiting process. In this role, you will own full life-cycle recruitment for our organization, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates.
- Spearhead efforts to expand employee headcount from 40 to 60 full-time people in 2021.
- Own the recruitment process for all internal teams with a primary focus on sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Identify candidates through recruitment services, online research, and referrals.
- Schedule and conduct phone screenings, send out skills assessments, coordinate interviews, and drive timely progression through pipelines.
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership.
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, facilitating interviewer training workshops, and making refinements to the candidate experience.
- Become a brand ambassador by building and preserving the FLEX culture.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-retention environment.
- Experience recruiting for sales, marketing, and product teams preferred, especially at a tech or advertising company.
- Consultative approach — experience working with hiring managers to translate the organization’s needs and goals into exciting and unique job descriptions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to balance and prioritize in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Able to maintain professionalism while also serving as an approachable and helpful point of contact for all candidates.
- Passionate about the candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate — regardless of whether or not they're hired — has a positive experience with FLEX.
- Team player who strives to collaborate across teams, have fun at work, and contribute with a positive attitude.
- Competitive salary, health, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Commission structures that promote exponential compensation growth.
- Option to be fully remote or in the office part time
- A flat organizational structure that promotes a highly meritocratic company culture.
- Great hours and real work-life balance.
- An environment that is friendly and collaborative, but also fast-paced and results-driven.
- Regular off-sites (including Hamptons trips, happy hours, Yankees games, and more)
- We reward ownership and execution of projects generating measurable improvements to the business.
- We encourage out-of-the-box thinking and reward employees who take initiative to conduct data-driven experimentation.