Fresh Prints provides next level custom apparel by giving college students the training, infrastructure, and capital to learn how to build their own business.
Do you crave spicy, crunchy salmon rolls with a side of dolla bills? Do you wake up ready to crush a three-sales-pitches omelet? Do you dream about peanut butter and prospecting sandwiches?
Are you confused? So are we. But here’s what we do know: we’re looking for hungry (for life but also for food), passionate, and ambitious people who are ready to lead a team of 65 college students to success.
About the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for helping 65 students (Campus Managers) build Fresh Prints at their schools. You’ll be part-manager, part-friend, and part-business coach. You will:
- Have phone calls with all of your CMs on a weekly basis. You’ll also be available to answer their questions via text and email whenever.
- Get your CMs excited and build their confidence! Bring the positivity, energy, and passion.
- Keep your CMs organized: work through projections and planning and develop structures and systems so that they succeed at scale.
- Challenge your CMs so that they keep growing the business and keep growing as humans.
- Bachelor's degree from a top school.
- Ideally, at least 2 years of enterprise sales experience or experience starting or building a business.
- Experience managing a team is a plus!
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Fun! If you wear pants, you’re automatically best dressed. We work a lot, but we also laugh and eat a lot.
- Impact: we’re a team of 40 full-timers (10 in New York City), so we’re still small. We always listen to the best ideas, so anyone on the team can move the needle.
- You’ll develop real sales, management, and life experience.
- Health insurance coverage, Thirsty Thursdays, and annual company retreats to Cape Cod.