Global Gateway Advisors is a communications consultancy focused on helping companies, nonprofits, organizations and governments to establish, grow, enhance and protect their reputation through dialogue and influencer engagement.
Global Gateway Advisors, an award-winning global communications consultancy, is seeking an Account Executive to join our team of dynamic communicators. If you are passionate about how companies and organizations engage their audiences, love to collaborate with clients and partners, and want to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial agency team, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an Account Executive with a minimum of two (2) years of real-world experience in a client-service communications environment. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to strategic communications programs by conducting research that uncovers thoughtful insights; writing, editing and proofreading documents such as press releases, briefing materials, messaging documents and other materials; preparing internal and client meeting agendas and recap reports; monitoring media and social media for clients and industry trends; leading media relations efforts including drafting media pitches, updating media lists and pitching reporters/editors and participating in firm initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Write and edit press releases, media pitches, media lists, letters, backgrounders, fact sheets, spokesperson bios, etc.
- Organize physical and virtual events including media briefings, webinars, virtual social events, VIP receptions, etc.
- Conduct research as needed to support client initiatives
- Manage monitoring for social and traditional media on behalf of clients and tracks, analyzes topics/themes
- Manage junior team members including interns, ensuring high quality and accurate work is completed on time
What We Look For
- Manage assigned projects with appropriate supervision
- Nimble and adept at managing more than one project, account or deadline at a time
- Show initiative for bringing new ideas or ways of approaching projects to the team
- Demonstrate flexibility in working across teams and ability to adapt to project needs and different work styles
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop skills and sector knowledge
- BA/BS in a relevant field, such as but not limited to: Communications/Marketing/Public Relations, Political Science, Journalism
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in communications; experience with a communications firm, agency or organization with healthcare and tech experience being a plus
- Experience working and interacting directly with clients
- Highly organized and meets deadlines
- Has a professional presence and can perform with a sense of urgency and a profound client service orientation
- Demonstrates good judgment and can solve problems independently when needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally, across key platforms
Global Gateway Advisors has its main office at 7 World Trade Center in the Financial District of New York City. We recently introduced a hybrid workplace model, with New York area-based employees splitting time between our Financial District-based office and their remote/home location. We also have team members working fully-remote and are committed to flexibility. This role is open to candidates based in New York or working anywhere else.
Global Gateway Advisors is an independent communications consultancy focused on helping companies, organizations and governments to establish, grow, enhance and protect their reputations through dialogue and influencer engagement. We work at the intersection of business and policy to develop responsive, informed strategies to communicate through times of crisis, transition and transformation. Our goal is to connect the issues and audiences that are critical to our clients in new and effective ways to create lasting impact. Global Gateway Advisors specializes in health, technology, finance, social impact and corporate public affairs.
Global Gateway Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equality. We celebrate diversity and ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We are committed to an inclusive work environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k) employer matching, volunteer time off, an annual global travel stipend as well as a generous paid time off package, work from home and professional development opportunities.
More Jobs on Planted
The Neibart Group
Global Gateway Advisors