Global Gateway Advisors is a communications consultancy focused on helping companies, nonprofits, organizations and governments to establish, grow, enhance and protect their reputation through dialogue and influencer engagement.
We are actively searching for a Senior Account Executive (SAE) with exceptional initiative and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in a client-service communications position. In this role, you will be responsible for working collaboratively to develop and execute strategic communications programs for our clients and serve as mentors for junior team members.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will manage the day-to-day activities on assigned accounts, with support from multi-disciplinary teams and partners. This role requires strong, demonstrated capabilities in relationship building with business/trade media, influencers and other stakeholders. Candidates should confidently maintain client relationships and participate in client projects, working collaboratively with client and internal teams to achieve client objectives through smart, effective and integrated solutions.
Client Project Manager
- Serve as day-to-day manager on client accounts. Work closely with client and internal teams to successfully manage all aspects of project timelines and deliverables and independently oversee assigned project workstreams
- Direct teams and junior staff to execute work outlined in client programs, including content development, influencer and advocacy campaigns, media and social media engagement, research and monitoring
- Lead development of strategic communications plans for external and internal communications designed to meet client objectives
- Develop media relations materials, including pitch writing, press release and briefing materials, as well as social media content
- Leverage strong relationships with health business and trade media and successfully conduct media outreach that delivers results
- Organize, develop materials and provide support for in-person and virtual events – such as media briefings, webinars, virtual social events and VIP receptions – from concept to execution
- Participate in development of clients’ communications strategies and tactics; collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure consensus around tactical scope and approach
- Ensure client feedback is gathered, understood and addressed as appropriate across all deliverables
- Anticipate potential problems and challenges before they arise and propose solutions
- Help to prepare for planning meetings and brainstorm sessions, with clear structure and deliverables
- Support preparation for new business opportunities, including conducting research to inform program concepts and architecture development
What We Look For
People who show initiative + flexibility
- Demonstrate an ongoing willingness to gain knowledge and make significant contributions to the team
- Manage assigned projects and know when manager/senior leadership review is required vs. when to independently keep projects moving, providing updates as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness and attempt to work through issues independently
- Show flexibility in working across teams and ability to adapt to project needs and different team working styles
- Take initiative to seek training on company processes/procedures and skill set building
- Exhibit excellent judgment, the ability to respond quickly and solve problems independently, yet recognize when managers should be consulted
People who believe in teamwork and are ready to become leaders
- Motivate teams to engage and collaborate across projects and within the firm
- Mentor and train junior team members on all aspects of communications skills development
- Recognized by peers and managers for consistent and proactive contributions to the team
- Team player with ability to work cooperatively across teams
- Show professional presence, perform with a sense of urgency and with a profound client service orientation
- BA/BS degree or higher and minimum of four (4) years of experience working in health communications (including communications consulting or public relations agencies, or equivalent combination of agency and non-agency experience)
- Well versed and experienced in various sectors of the healthcare market
- Strong client, project management, organizational and public relations skills
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated content strategies across a variety of channels
Global Gateway Advisors has its main office at 7 World Trade Center in the Financial District of New York City. We recently introduced a hybrid workplace model, with New York area-based employees splitting time between our Financial District-based office and their remote/home location. We also have team members working fully-remote and are committed to flexibility. This role is open to candidates based in New York or working anywhere else.
Global Gateway Advisors is an independent communications consultancy focused on helping companies, organizations and governments to establish, grow, enhance and protect their reputations through dialogue and influencer engagement. We work at the intersection of business and policy to develop responsive, informed strategies to communicate through times of crisis, transition and transformation. Our goal is to connect the issues and audiences that are critical to our clients in new and effective ways to create lasting impact. Global Gateway Advisors specializes in health, technology, finance, social impact and corporate public affairs.
Global Gateway Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equality. We celebrate diversity and ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We are committed to an inclusive work environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k) employer matching, volunteer time off, an annual global travel stipend as well as a generous paid time off package, work from home and professional development opportunities.
More Jobs on Planted
The Neibart Group
Global Gateway Advisors
New York, NY