Goalbook empowers teachers to transform instruction so that all students can succeed.
Are you passionate about delivering customer support and want to make an impact by supporting educators? As a Customer Support Associate at Goalbook, you will provide integral support to our district and school partners, ensuring they have the best experience possible with our product and professional development. You will help set up user accounts, troubleshoot support tickets, and answer questions from educators as they use Goalbook Toolkit and Pathways to improve instructional practice in their classrooms. You may also assist the Operations team with managing travel bookings and office operations.
You will work closely with our Partnerships and Customer Success teams in many facets of their work. You should be able to build strong relationships, communicate clearly, and be organized and detail-oriented. Most of all, you should be passionate about striving to deliver the best possible support to our customers!
- Engage with district and school partners — primarily via email and at times over phone — to perform customer support.
- Work with new customers to ensure they get fully set up and are ready for their trainings.
- Help existing customers with making changes to their accounts during the school year.
- Occasionally assist the Operations team with managing travel bookings and office operations.
- 2+ years of customer support experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company.
- Ideally, previous office management / operations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Top-notch organization and attention-to-detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Small team culture and true ownership of your work — your ideas matter.
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team! We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
- Open vacation policy — take personal time off and work from home as needed.