Goalbook empowers teachers to transform instruction so that all students can succeed.
Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space?
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 500 school districts in 45 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team.
This is a role that will allow you to develop in-person relations across the northeastern US. You’ll work with district and school leaders to support them with transforming instruction in every classroom. You are able to navigate complex discussions, form strong relationships with diverse sets of people, and be organized and detail oriented.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
- Perform sales development activities to qualify district leads.
- Build in-person relationships, manage pipeline, and close deals with district partners across the northeastern US, from Maine to Delaware.
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations and conduct trainings.
- Develop and refine sales strategies in collaboration with the team.
- Represent the company and present at conferences and trade shows.
- 30% travel estimated.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in education sales
- 2+ years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years district or school administrator experience
- Locations - New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Small team culture and true ownership of work. Your ideas matter
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A truly motivated, passionate, talented and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career
- Open vacation policy. Take personal time off and work from home as needed
More Jobs on Planted
Government Business Results