Government Business Results creates and implements go-to-market strategies for highly successful industry teams selling into the government, education and healthcare market.
This is an opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced small consulting firm. Entering our 10th year in the business, we work with Fortune 1000 technology firms to help them grow their businesses in the public sector market (government, education and healthcare). Government Business Results (GBR) is looking for a Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position. (currently remote)
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager, with demand generation and field marketing experience. The ideal candidate has experienced working side by side with a quota driven sales team. Demand generation is critical to building pipeline and sustaining a thriving public sector business. In this role, the Marketing Manager will develop campaigns: from audience identification and messaging to activity and execution. You will work with our clients' sales, marketing and strategy teams to understand their business strategy and develop marketing plans that achieve targeted goals.
Your work will tackle the full marketing funnel: awareness to demand. In this role, you will use the full complement of marketing tactics and you will measure it all with solid ROI and metrics.
This position requires a bootstrapper who is creative, collaborative, organized and highly responsive. You are the consummate team player, you understand organizational politics, and know how to press forward without breaking glass.
- Know your audience: Track market and channel trends to adjust marketing strategies accordingly. Public sector or regulated industries experience a plus, or, show us your passion and experience for effective audience targeting.
- Content and messaging: to connect with our target audience. Provide input for new sales and marketing materials by developing an understanding of client products and solutions.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns tailored to meet specific sales and marketing objectives. This must include practical experience with time bound, metrics driven, demand generation programs.
- Analyze and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI of activities
- Plan, manage, and execute marketing events.
- Serve as the marketing point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various projects and initiatives.
- Represent, communicate and champion GBR brand and marketing guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 5+ years professional experience in marketing technology or B2B marketing.
- Marketing Experience in: Industry, Field, Channel, or Campaign Development.
- Prior Industry marketing experience (Government, Healthcare, or Education).
- Dedicated to planning ahead, yet nimble in the face of changing and competing priorities.
- Proactive - a self-starter, self-motivated, driven to problem-solve.
- Equal parts big picture strategist and dig-in-and-get it done for execution.
- Fearless attitude balanced with mature perspective.
- Politically savvy.
- Able to establish strong relationships, work cooperatively, and assist others as needed.
- Work with a cool group of people, who thrive on making great things happen for our clients.
- Get your hands dirty on cool technology and applications of technology in the Public Sector.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (100% employer funded).
- 401(k) with employer contribution.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses.
- Casual environment.