This job is no longer active
Greenhouse software makes companies great at hiring.
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in the Denver office!
As customer-facing product experts, our Customer Support Specialists lead our efforts to showcase Greenhouse as not just a set of useful recruiting features, but as a platform for organizational change. You’ll be a part of a team that has a high bar for customer happiness and strives to help our customers transform the way they hire.
Often cited by our users as the "best thing about Greenhouse,” Customer Support Specialists work with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that best helps our stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate our customers’ experience with Greenhouse.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate - you thrive on engaging with our customers, working hard to help them succeed
- A problem solver - you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available
- A wordsmith - you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
- A helper - you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction
- An efficient worker - you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization
- A great teammate - you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed
What you’ll do:
- Serve as first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via email and online chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues with products in the Greenhouse Suite, escalating as needed to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Expand your knowledge of our products and technical skills via through both training and practical experience
- Provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement
You should have:
- Customer-facing work experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven perseverance when resolving customer requests
- A passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience resolving technical issues using chat and email, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your Planted Q&A
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.