Greenhouse software makes companies great at hiring.
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our Sales team!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing on a strategic segment of our customers, and running qualified leads generated by a mature Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization and conducting in-depth demos for prospects.
Who you are:
- An evangelist – you believe in our product and are excited to tell our story with authenticity
- A bold salesperson – you're confident in your ability to win deals and advise customers
- A high-performer – you love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it
- A consultant – you can navigate difficult conversations to help customers understand value
- A positive influence – you’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of a constantly evolving environment
What you’ll do:
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your quarterly goals
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives
You should have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience (at least 5 figure deals) and handling complex deals
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Greenhouse or the HR industry, a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, a strong plus
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your Planted Q&A
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.