This job is no longer active
Greenhouse software makes companies great at hiring.
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team!
As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities alongside our US and Dublin-based Sales Development Representatives in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejections in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We have a strong focus on optimization and collaboration, and welcome new ideas on how to improve our lead generation process.
Who will love this job:
- A captivating communicator – you have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written skills for crafting strategic outreach.
- An evangelist – you believe in our product and are able to authentically tell the Greenhouse story.
- A self-starter – you find process in ambiguity and strive to over-deliver on all your responsibilities.
- A creative thinker – you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- A driven winner – you understand that every day is a new opportunity to be the top performer.
- A competitor – you are fiercely self-driven while also being a collaborative teammate.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Execute on a personalized outreach strategy that includes emailing, cold calling, and LinkedIn messaging
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's approach to hiring and their unique recruiting needs
- Create new business opportunities for the company to grow revenue
You should have:
- A strong work ethic paired with effective prioritization skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- The ability to tailor written and verbal communication style to various audiences
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing is a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your Planted Q&A
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.