No coding skills? No problem.
Everybody talks about working for a startup these days, but how on earth do you get there? Get this guide and learn:
- How can I tell if startups are for me?
- What can startups do for my career?
- Early vs. late stage? What stage startup is right for me?
- What if I can't code? What startup jobs exist for non-coders? How are they different from their corporate counterparts?
- How do I get started? How do I begin my search, stand out in the application process, and most importantly, nail the interview?