The H Hub connects 40,000 photographers to Food and Beverage brands.
The Hub is an exciting, fast moving startup that's disrupting how content is made. We are a network of 40,000 photographers, videographers and GIF makers across the country that works with thousands of brands a year – from startups to enterprise giants like Kellogg's and Campbell's.
About Our Customers
We used to sell exclusively to startups – in fact we've worked with just about every hip food brand you've heard of, from Recess to Magic Spoon to Olipop. Now we also sell to larger companies — we just did 150 shoots for Kellogg's as a pilot!
Our sweet spot are middle-of-the-road brands that have 100-500 employees. They can't afford ad agencies but they need content, badly. Our business model is better, faster, and cheaper than any other option out there so our sales pitch is actually quite "easy" and, moreover, we don't churn clients because our product (the work) is really, really good.
About the Opportunity
James, the Founder, currently acts as the Head of Sales and is looking for a hungry, earnest, hardworking SDR. In this initial role, you'll be:
- Getting leads from Apollo, sending ~600 new emails per day, optimizing drips for performance, etc.
- Joining James on all sales calls
- Owning the middle of the funnel, including follow ups and eventually proposals
All the while, James will be training you to become an Account Executive. if you have what it takes, you'll be leading your own sales calls within 6-9 months!
- 2+ years of sales development experience preferred
- Strong desire to have a career in sales
- Drive and ambition to learn, grow, and become an independent and impactful individual contributor ASAP
- Bonus points for experience in creative services (vs more structured Enterprise SaaS)
More Jobs on Planted