This job is no longer active
MDcentRx is a boutique marketing consultancy working with all key pharmaceutical and biotech companies and their stakeholders as they aim to provide physician/HCP engagement and education.
MDcentRx is a boutique marketing consultancy that works with pharmaceutical and biotech firms on their Physician education and engagement efforts so that physicians are armed with the latest knowledge and that informs patient care they give.
About the Role
We're looking for someone for an 8 week contract assignment (with possibility to extend) to help us in our data and analytics group, working with collection and organization of data from a variety of sources, creating reports, presentations and summaries of requested data, and performing quality assurance checks on the data pulled to ensure correct and complete data sets.
If you have the following experience, we'd like to hear from you:
- Professional Expertise in Excel - vlookups, pivot tables, other intermediate functions
- Comfort with Powerpoint and creating slides
- Experience using SQL, R or other comparable language
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau a plus but not necessary
- Assignment is remote, working with our NYC-based team for the length of the assignment and is full-time hours during the dates of the assignment
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
New York Shipping Exchange