Hire an Esquire is an established venture-backed, profitable, and quickly growing legal tech company.
Who we are:
We’re an established, venture-backed, rapidly growing, and profitable legal tech company that grew significantly in 2020 despite COVID-19 and has experienced further growth acceleration to near triple-digits in 2021. We are looking for the right person to lead our customer-success to help fulfill the unprecedented demand for our offering and help fulfill our amazing potential..
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for someone interested in a space that is currently having its technology renaissance, the legal tech space, and is ready to jump in and to lead our client-facing team through a period of rapid growth. In this role you will:
- Learn, execute on, and refine our established customer success processes
- Manage and support our team of customer success managers
- Expand our customer success team by helping with the hiring, training, and onboarding of additional customer success managers
- Use the knowledge you gain of our customers, market, and current process to develop, implement and execute on strategies for continued scaling and growth
- Jump in to get the job done and meet the company goals, using creative problem solving, team motivation, and elbow grease
Do You Have:
- Drive and ambition?
- The ability to multi-task and manage a fast-moving environment while thinking strategically and abstractly?
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills to work with sophisticated enterprise clients?
- A track record of surviving and thriving in environments that involve finding innovative solutions to deliver under deadlines in a way that maintains and enhances client relationships such as consulting, hospitality, litigation, etc.?
- A desire to experience first-hand how technology is transforming the future of work to create better outcomes for both freelancers and customers
- Past experience in foodservice and hospitality? (Not a hard requirement, but a plus - we appreciate the skills acquired in these industries, including empathy, multi-tasking, and EQ to handle a variety of time-sensitive customer situations!)
Why is this Unique?
We’ve taken a traditionally-manual sales and business and turned it into a highly automated platform where the majority of our customers are digitally acquired and self-served.
You will develop unique experiences and viewpoints of:
- Automating a traditional professional service
- Scaling and building strategy for a customer success function in consumption-based models which are rapidly emerging as the post-SaaS monetization trend
- Product led growth / sales in the enterprise space
Compensation: Salary and equity flexible commensurate with experience.
This job is currently remote (pandemic), but our preference is to hire someone in Pittsburgh, PA or Philadelphia, PA.
More Jobs on Planted
Las Vegas, NV