Reimagining the future of nutrition (consumer-facing)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused, pre-launch start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Marketing at Hologram
Marketing is a core and critical function at Hologram. Building, and bringing to life, compelling consumer wellness brands that connect with people emotionally and offer holistic solutions to real consumer challenges is the very heart of what we do. If you want to work at a start-up where leadership believes in the power of brand, want to market meaningfully differentiated products aimed at real consumer needs, and are looking for career-defining work – come join us!
Reporting to the VP of Brand, you will be responsible for brand expression for Hologram and its brands. You will lead the team to shape, define, elevate, and evolve each brand’s personality and its visual identity across owned, earned and paid channels. And, you will partner closely with product and product design to ensure the brand’s values, voice, and visual identity are delivered through our digital product experiences.
- Partner with the VP of Brand and CMO to launch new brands – grounded in strategy, data, and insights -- ensuring brand ID, visual design systems, and creative are compelling, emotionally resonate, and achieve break-through
- Evolve brands’ visual articulation in-market based on insights and data (e.g., changes to competitive environment, target audience insights, campaign learnings, and other sources)
- Own creative for campaigns ensuring we bring to market bold creative concepts, that will have positive impact on brand, business, consumer, and campaign metrics
- Partner with marketing and cross-functional colleagues to realize your design vision throughout the customer journey and experience
- Build a world-class design team to help realize your vision from concept through execution
- Served as a creative director for B2C and DTC brands, including experience building net new consumer brands. Some B2B experience, helpful
- Track record of bringing brands to life across the marketing lifecycle and across multiple channels including e-commerce website, product packaging, advertising (digital, print, sight/sound/motion), content marketing (blog), and lifecycle marketing (email) for consumer or lifestyle brands
- Success scaling highly engaged, high performing teams though hiring and clear, repeatable processes
- Worked at a start up or other organization requiring high levels of adaptability, innovation, and speed
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results and create scale
- Inspirational manager who empowers, engages, and enables their team and those around them
- Strategic partner able to align creative and design with business outcomes while ensuring executional excellence
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Excellent communicator who leverages insights and information to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More Jobs on Planted