Reimagining the future of nutrition (consumer-facing)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Commercial Operations at Hologram
The Commercial Operations group is a key function within Hologram that is responsible for identifying, building and launching direct to consumer brands. This includes identifying and prioritizing target health conditions, identifying target consumers, designing the product offering and go to market strategy. In addition to launching individual brands, our group is responsible for Hologram corporate strategy, operations, and consumer insights. If you want to work at a start-up where leadership believes in building consumer value through meaningfully differentiated products aimed at real consumer needs, and are looking for career-defining work – come join us!
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will lead the development of new consumer solutions for a target health condition, comprised of the “3Ds” in our model: diagnostics, digital, and (nutritional) delivery. You are a strategic thinker who can collaborate, lead, and drive innovation through connecting insights and business opportunities into tangible ideas for product development. Collaborating with the (digital) Product, Science, Innovation, and Insights teams, you will iterate and prototype with consumers to thoroughly vet solutions. You will define product requirements and go-to-market strategy, lead cross-functional teams through product development and delivery, and demonstrate measurable results. Ultimately you will help drive Hologram’s scalable entry into 3 new health categories every year.
- Define product opportunities and concepts based on consumer insights and data
- Scope features and confirm feasibility with cross-functional team
- Establish required partnerships with external vendors, where appropriate, to accelerate product expansion, in collaboration with the Director, Innovation Partnerships and the Chief Science Officer
- Effectively bring product(s) and feature(s) to market through engagement of highly cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing, operations, etc.
- Collaborate and develop roadmaps with timelines for implementation
- Actively engage and communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels
- Drive efficient and effective decision-making by communicating complex topics in a concise manner to leadership
- Launch products in market with strong customer adoption, revenue potential and pipeline for expansion
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of your products, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way
- Build and maintain pipeline of new opportunities, including business cases, market analysis, proof of concept results, etc.
- Develop further line extensions for in market brands based on consumer feedback and insights
- Build and maintain the launch operations playbook that enables Hologram to rapidly scale up new business creation
- 7+ years’ experience operating within a new product development capacity of consumer-facing product lines in CPG and/or physical product-based industry, with focus in the United States market
- Utilized market metrics, user testing/feedback, A/B tests, MVP pilots, and product performance data as decision filters for product development
- Led multiple new product launches in the United States
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven experience working with cross functional teams
- Successfully presented product vision and roadmaps to internal and external audiences, driving effective decision-making
- Led and managed multiple projects/products in a fast-paced, frequently evolving environment requiring high levels of adaptability, innovation, and speed
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Excellent communicator who leverages data to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY