Reimagining the future of nutrition (consumer-facing)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused, pre-launch start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Marketing at Hologram
Marketing is a core and critical function at Hologram. Building, and bringing to life, compelling consumer wellness brands that connect with people emotionally and offer holistic solutions to real consumer challenges is the very heart of what we do. If you want to work at a start-up where leadership believes in the power of brand, want to market meaningfully differentiated products aimed at real consumer needs, and are looking for career-defining work – come join us!
Reporting to the Hologram CMO, you will be a founding member of our marketing leadership team and will have the opportunity to drive out-sized impact in our organization – as a leader and a marketer. You’ll be focused on ensuring that our marketing strategy and operations efforts set us up for long term success by enabling scaled, repeatable models and solutions for growth.
- Execute product brand launch GTM from a timeline and process perspective
- Manage agency partner RFPs, contracts, and onboarding
- Own marketing planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and evolve marketing operating models and related infrastructure (e.g., retrospectives, creative reviews, playbook creation, knowledge/asset management) to enable efficiencies, improve quality of output, and increase speed to market
- Operationalize and manage critical projects, in particular those with significant cross functional elements (e.g., packaging, website development, piloting new channels)
- Create strategy decks for core audiences -- including our board, our executive team, our DSM colleagues, and our partners -- ensuring that copy and graphics tell compelling, tailored stories with data, narrative and graphics
- Tenure as a chief of staff, business lead, or marketing strategy and operations partner. Consulting experience a plus
- Managed significant budgets, sales forecasts, and created compelling business cases
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing function including basic understanding of brand and growth marketing. Past exposure to eCommerce preferred
- Built or significantly optimized process, infrastructure, and martech
- Created high-quality deliverables that influenced executive decision-making
- Worked at a start-up or other organization requiring high levels of adaptability, innovation, and speed
- Structured and creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who operates with excellence, efficiency, and precision
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Excellent communicator who leverages data and design to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More Jobs on Planted