Reimagining the future of nutrition (consumer-facing)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused, pre-launch start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Marketing at Hologram
Marketing is a core and critical function at Hologram. Building, and bringing to life, compelling consumer wellness brands that connect with people emotionally and offer holistic solutions to real consumer challenges is the very heart of what we do. If you want to work at a start-up where leadership believes in the power of brand, want to market meaningfully differentiated products aimed at real consumer needs, and are looking for career-defining work – come join us!
Reporting to the Hologram CMO, you will be a founding member of our marketing leadership team and have the opportunity to drive out-sized impact in our organization – as a leader and a marketer. You’ll be focused on ensuring that we are leveraging rich consumer insights and building brands that are relevant, resonate, and anchored in business strategy.
- Own Hologram (B2B), Consumer (B2C), and employer brands
- Build, launch, and evolve multiple new consumer brands each year, including creating brand strategies that are driven by deep consumer understanding and insight and aligned with business goals and strategies
- Establish clear brand values and brand metrics, leveraging proven and experimental methodologies to demonstrate brand value
- In partnership with Creative Director, establish compelling brand IDs to ensure a clear and effective brand POV, delivered though consistent and effective visual and narrative expression
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns, in partnership with VP of Growth and Creative Director, that move consumers through the marketing funnel to purchase and beyond, generating long-term customer relationships and advocacy
- Manage brand channels including earned (PR, KOL, influencer) and owned (content marketing, packaging) efforts to drive storytelling that delivers growth across channels and audiences
- Build a world-class, data-driven team—including best-in-class third-party partners—to achieve your vision
- Track record for having built, launched and evolved consumer brands, with a deep understanding of how to leverage digital channels to grow awareness and consideration
- Demonstrated ability to leverage earned and owned brand channels to add value across the marketing funnel, including in performance marketing
- Delivered meaningful impact and operational excellence via integrated marketing campaigns
- Managed large budgets and multiple agencies to best effect, with a clear ability to prioritize and make trade offs when required
- Worked at a start-up or other organization requiring high levels of adaptability, innovation, and speed
- Scaled highly engaged, high-performing teams
- Built or significantly optimized process, infrastructure, and martech
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results
- Inspirational manager who empowers, engages, and enables their team and those around them
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Excellent communicator who leverages data to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More Jobs on Planted