Reimagining the future of nutrition (consumer-facing)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused, pre-launch start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Commercial Operations at Hologram
The Commercial Operations group is a key function within Hologram that is responsible for identifying, building and launching direct to consumer companies. This includes identifying and prioritizing target health conditions, identifying target consumers, designing the product offering and go to market strategy. In addition to launching individual companies, our group is responsible for Hologram corporate strategy, operations, and consumer insights. If you want to work at a start-up where leadership believes in building consumer value through meaningfully differentiated products aimed at real consumer needs, and are looking for career-defining work – come join us!
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will drive the Operations strategy and execution for our new companies. You will have a passion for developing and managing a comprehensive operations network strategy and the day-to-day operations necessary to maximize speed-to- market, quality, and efficiency while minimizing costs. You will build strong relationships with external partners, and develop equally strong collaborations internally.
- Build a resilient operations foundation that can support continued rapid growth: new products, new channels, new brands, new geographies, etc. and sustainable operating margins
- Direct and manage many critical aspects of Hologram’s operations including shipping logistics from suppliers to our warehouse, fulfillment operations, compliance, quality, and regulatory requirements
- Re-evaluate, define, and build upon Hologram’s existing project management tools, metrics and standardized processes to continue improvements in efficiency, customer experience, and employee satisfaction
- Develop detailed network strategy, capacity plans, processes and schedules that align with company growth targets
- Define KPIs to monitor success and progress, collect and apply learnings on a forward- looking basis
- Work closely with, hire and develop team members in identifying areas to continuously improve scalability, quality, speed-to-market, business process and costs
- 8+ years of experience in Operations with a track record of growing and scaling a successful business
- 3+ years of logistics, shipping, or fulfillment experience
- Experience within operationally intensive businesses, including healthcare, health tech, on- demand, or direct-to-consumer companies strongly preferred
- Leader with proven experience in effectively managing remote and teams with diverse functional responsibilities
- Worked at a start-up or other organization requiring high levels of adaptability, innovation, and speed
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on execution and issue resolution
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong, fair negotiator and mindful of costs; budgeting experience; demonstrated ability to balance topline growth while improving operating margins
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results
- Inspirational manager who empowers, engages, and enables their team and those around them
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Excellent communicator who leverages data to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More Jobs on Planted