InsideHook is the essential lifestyle guide for adventurous and discerning men: guys 35-50 who have limited time, great taste and a thirst for experiences.
InsideHook is looking for a Sales Marketing Manager who specializes in the development and creation of sales-marketing materials to join our growing team. This is a full-time, salaried position with generous benefits.
Who We Are and What We Do:
InsideHook is the essential lifestyle guide for adventurous and discerning men who have limited time, great taste and a thirst for experiences. Our readers are decision-makers and trendsetters who drive the aspirations of the demographic; they are influencers in the original sense of the word. InsideHook is the definitive authority on everything this successful man needs to know right now about food and drink, travel, style, health, tech, culture and outdoor adventures.
The Sales Marketing Manager will be a vital member of our Branded Entertainment team, facilitating pre-sale proposal ideation and creation, with the goal of building partnerships and growing revenue across InsideHook’s email, web and social platforms. They will work closely and cross-functionally with the Creative Director and the Sales, Affiliate Partnership and Design teams; the position reports to the Director of Branded Entertainment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming RFPs and craft proactive proposals that meet advertiser needs/goals in conjunction with the Director of Branded Entertainment, Creative Director and Sales team.
- Participate in the pitch development process for proposals including ideating, writing and pricing strategy.
- Spearhead the creation of all sales-marketing presentations, RFP decks and sales collateral.
- Partner with the Audience Development team to ensure that InsideHook’s business metrics — audience engagement, acquisition, etc. — are up-to-date and accurately detail the state of our brand both internally and externally.
- Extract relevant InsideHook audience demographic and behavioral information for proposals based on the key RFP target demographics of InsideHook’s clients and agency partners.
- Collaborate with the Design team to maintain a cohesive visual language across sales-marketing materials, reflective of the InsideHook website and digital O&O.
- Assist with ideation and proposal deck creation for Affiliate partnerships on a case-by-case basis.
- Manage projects for Branded and Sales teams on an ad hoc basis, including client events and premiums for key clients and industry leaders.
- Participate in productions on occasion, including branded video and photo shoots and sponsored events.
- A passion for digital media. You’re the kind of person who consumes content and experiences across a variety of platforms and subject matter on a daily basis.
- 2+ years of digital integrated marketing experience.
- Exceptional verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Quick-learner and self-starter comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven experience with visual design and deck creation programs, including InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance individual accountability and a collaborative spirit in pursuit of company goals.
- A desire to help chart the future of digital media and advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
More Jobs on Planted