The nonprofit Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) convenes diverse stakeholders, including physician organizations, hospitals and health systems, health plans, purchasers and consumers committed to high-value integrated care that improves quality and affordability for patients across California and the nation.
IHA (Integrated Healthcare Association) is looking for a Client Success Manager to support the launch of a large scale, state-wide provider directory product for all health plans and providers in California. The Client Success Manager will manage an assigned portfolio of clients and will also perform a variety of project management, operational reporting, and analytic tasks. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a team that leads big and challenging projects that can move the needle on key health care industry pain points.
The Integrated Healthcare Association is a non-profit multi-stakeholder leadership group that promotes health care quality improvement, accountability, and affordability for the benefit of all Californians. IHA members represent the most diverse and influential cross section of healthcare organizations across California. With trusted data and collaborative programs, we serve as a catalyst by forging common ground and initiating, coordinating, and managing projects that address delivery system challenges. (see Our Work). IHA was founded in 1994, has about 40 employees, and is in downtown Oakland.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary contact and project manager to assigned portfolio of clients, to include client onboarding, support, account management and training, to ensure full optimization and adoption
- Effectively manage client onboarding projects and ongoing account management activities via project management tool and provide appropriate status updates to management, and reports to client of progress
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients by providing superior client service
- Proactively communicate any technical changes and/or upcoming releases
- Support the development of external facing communications and content (e.g., presentations, training materials, knowledge articles) to keep participants informed
- Own internal weekly meetings, including drafting agendas, taking minutes, tracking actions and risks and any administrative support
- Develop a governance process for internal team folders/organization to keep CS team on track and organized and thereafter, have full ownership
- Coordinate internal and external program processes supporting the Client Success function
- Manage and maintain accurate Client documentation, and regularly provide Client status updates, highlighting Client advocates and those at risk through early detection
- Responsible for internal reporting which includes; conducting thorough and accurate analysis of operational client success data and be able to synthesize data
- Leverage operational data to support informed project decisions and highlight new insights.
- Clearly articulate insights through data visualization in presentations and reports for a variety of internal and external audiences
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of experience working directly with large California health plans
- Strong project management skills, including workplan development and project planning; exceptional organizational skills; close attention to details
- Excellent decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytic and critical reasoning skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, particularly to prepare written and graphical communications to a variety of audiences (internal staff, external audiences)
- Extremely well organized with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, Slack, Salesforce, Box, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions
- Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed
- Collaborative working style. Ability to effectively build relationships with staff at all levels. Desire to be helpful in any way needed to support the team, program, and organization
- Ability to act on own initiative and make decisions
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment in convenient location (City Center 12th St BART Station in Oakland); however, working remotely is an option and candidates in other parts of California locations are encouraged to apply
- Free snacks, tea, and coffee
- Subsidized gym memberships
- 401K contribution
- 26 paid days off a year + 10 holidays
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
US work authorization is a prerequisite to employment for this position.