This job is no longer active
The nonprofit Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) convenes diverse stakeholders, including physician organizations, hospitals and health systems, health plans, purchasers and consumers committed to high-value integrated care that improves quality and affordability for patients across California and the nation.
About this job:
IHA is looking for a temp, part-time Executive Assistant to support large scale multi-stakeholder collaboratives that IHA is leading. The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of project related and administrative tasks to support the CEO.
- Temporary: 3-6 months
- Part-time: 20-30 hours/week, with potential to become full-time
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage committee meetings and logistics; schedule conference calls; prepare committee meeting materials, including synthesizing information, analyzing data, collecting stakeholder input, drafting memos, presenting recommendations, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items.
- Provide administrative support to the team ensuring team organization, managing detailed calendars, meeting scheduling and travel arrangements, incoming and outgoing invoices, expense reports and vendor/consultant agreements; keep contacts database up-to-date.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound communication as well as internal and external program processes and resources.
- Assist with the development of external facing communications and content (e.g. webinars, newsletters, emails, website content)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion while exhibiting integrity and trustworthiness with sensitive information.
- Organized and conscientious yet managing shifting priorities and thriving in ambiguity.
- Ambitious, engaging and positive self-starter that is flexible, patient and open-minded with a great attitude.
- Independently seek to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction and maturity, being a creative and proactive problem-solver.
- Confident, decisive and experienced communicator with strong written and verbal skills that can use tact and diplomacy when interfacing with different personalities within and outside of the company.
- Interested in growing with the company.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Work Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience providing executive support
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills; able to interact successfully with people of all levels inside and outside IHA
- Tech-savviness and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions. Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed
- Collaborative working style. Ability to effectively build relationships with staff at all levels. Desire to be helpful in any way needed to support the team, program, and organization
- Ability to act on own initiative and make decisions
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment in convenient location (City Center 12th St BART Station in Oakland)
- Free snacks, tea, and coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- 401K contribution
- 20 paid days off a year + 10 holidays
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
US work authorization is a prerequisite to employment for this position.
The Integrated Healthcare Association is a non-profit multi-stakeholder leadership group that promotes health care quality improvement, accountability, and affordability for the benefit of all Californians. IHA members represent the most diverse and influential cross section of healthcare organizations across California. With trusted data and collaborative programs, we serve as a catalyst by forging common ground and initiating, coordinating, and managing projects that address delivery system challenges. IHA was founded in 1994, has about 40 employees, and is located in downtown Oakland