We lead businesses to grow and adapt through strategic consulting and digital media excellence.
We are January Digital, The Digital Leadership Company. We solve business challenges through media, analytics, and strategic vision. January Digital was founded with the vision to go beyond the standard agency relationship by providing true business leadership. Our goal is to develop full-funnel marketers into strategic business leaders.
This role is based in our NYC office and will be responsible for managing key clients’ paid digital marketing analytics. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working with data and performing analysis within a marketing context.
January Digital has recently been recognized on the Best Places to Work list by Inc. and Ad Age. We offer competitive salaries, discretionary paid time off, 100% paid healthcare, 401K, and a bi-annual bonus structure.
- Learn major digital marketing channel fundamentals (Google, Facebook, etc.) and how they influence/apply to data and analytics
- Learn our teams/clients’ businesses – going deep to understand the their overall goals then determine how data/analytics can help them achieve their goals
- Help build, maintain, and analyze our datasets
- Identify the appropriate data sets and approach for a particular business challenge
- Become a subject matter expert on how data can be applied to problem solving
- Analyze data and visualize your findings for a business oriented, non-technical audience
- Design and support Tableau dashboards and reports and continuously look for opportunities for improvement
- Provide actionable next steps and hypothesis proving or disproving findings from your analyses
- Create QA processes to ensure reliable analysis and actionable items
- Build and maintain partnerships with internal client teams to develop reporting and KPI aligned to client objectives
- Proactively seek analytics opportunities within and across clients to improve performance.
- Proactively educate our teams on data findings, skills, and best practices
- Support Director of Analytics and client services teams with client analytics projects.
- Be an active member in the January Digital community and culture.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal/written communication including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams is required.
- Bachelor's degree, with a major or minor in a quantitative discipline preferred (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.)
- 1+ Year experience working with SQL in data warehousing environment (Snowflake experience is a strong plus).
- 1+ Year experience using Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Data Studio or other Enterprise Level Visualization platform.
- A clear passion for learning new BI skills and techniques independently and continuously.
- Passion for methodical problem solving and logic puzzles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.