Kaiyo: beautiful homes, better planet.
New York City-based sharing economy startup Kaiyo is currently seeking a talented Customer Support Specialist to join their quickly growing team. The company is VC funded (Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Correlation Ventures, Max Ventures) and entering the hypergrowth phase. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to handle phone, chat, email and various other Customer Support and Operations Support functions within Kaiyo.
Candidates should be highly motivated, friendly, professional and also love working on a team. You need to be a quick learner and be comfortable wearing multiple hats in a constantly evolving startup. The Customer Support Specialist will also be a Brand Ambassador, as you are the voice of our company.
It's a tall order and we're looking for folks up to the challenge! It's extremely important that you believe in our company's mission and are excited to help us grow while maintaining our core values. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take their career to the next level by working at a fast paced, high growth startup environment.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability insurance are provided.
- 401K contributions are matched up to 4%.
- Gym reimbursement
- Managing a large number of incoming calls, emails, chats in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Kaiyo’s excellent customer satisfaction standards by providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right systems and tools.
- Working closely with the Operations team to plan delivery routes, review product submissions, maintain product catalog and manage customer expectations.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers, building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Assisting with developing new processes and providing insight and feedback to help move the company forward.
- A 5-day schedule needs to cover Saturday, Sunday and Monday (MUST HAVE).
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven customer support experience (MUST HAVE).
- Excellent computer and typing skills (MUST HAVE).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MUST HAVE).
- Must be a great team player with excellent work ethics.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to gauge, adapt and respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task with great time management and organizational skills.
- Purpose-driven, creative and independent thinking individual who craves to make the world better.